Terms & Conditions - TWS
The Women Series will provide to you throughout your coaching:
- Nutritional advice
- Lifestyle advice
- Technical support
- Functional testing (labs etc).
Holly is only accessible via the dashboard or email. Holly may not be accessible outside of working hours.
When working with TWS there is a minimum commitment of 12 weeks if partaking in private coaching with Holly. You may at any time downgrade to a different level such as FULL ACCESS where there is no minimum commitment.
Two weeks notice may be provided when 10 weeks has been completed from the commitment period; however, if you do not provide two weeks notice then coaching will continue on an ongoing basis until such time that two weeks notice is provided.
If at any time after the initial 12 weeks you wish to terminate, you will adhere to the terms and conditions listed under the termination clause.
You agree to have a coaching fee debited on a monthly basis. You understand that this figure is subject to CPI increases. Any adjustments to membership fees will be communicated to you in writing.
If funds are not available in your account on the day of debiting you understand that there will be a charge of a dishonor fee, which will be $5.
As monthly membership is paid at the beginning of each coaching month, you are required to announce any cancellation PRIOR to the next automated coaching month. If you fail to alert TWS or Holly to your desire to cancel, the monthly fee will be honored and your membership will be canceled once the coaching month has passed.
Social Media Release
Any content provided to TWS may be used across our website and social media. All imagery and details will remain anonymous.
Collection of Personal Details
Once a member, any details provided to TWS are private and confidential and will only be released if required by law.
- While I’ve put a lot of time and energy into creating website content which is broadly applicable for many people, you need to use your common sense and take responsibility for your own health, safety and wellbeing. All content on this website is created and published for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice, especially if you have a diagnosed medical condition.
- Any advice given to you by Holly Sinclair after the completion of an appointment together will require you to adhere to the advice given to you. This requires patience as results do not happen overnight. Time to time, Holly will provide you with specific instructions on your health journey like tweaking your diet and lifestyle. If these instructions are not adhered to by you, you will be unlikely to receive your desired outcomes. Your health is ultimately your responsibility, and you must take ownership of your health journey.
- Any treatment/supplement related advice given via The Women Series’ social media is general in nature and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. It can be dangerous to make health changes without asking whether it is safe to do with a medical practitioner.
- Any personalized prescription that you receive after an appointment with Holly Sinclair, is yours alone. It is not to be shared with others as it doesn’t take into account their own specific health circumstances and could pose a health and safety risk to them.
- We strongly recommend that before changing your diet, making lifestyle changes or taking herbal/nutritional supplements that you speak to your medical practitioner, i.e your GP/doctor, about these specific changes. It is imperative that they are informed as to any new changes you are making to your health, to ensure correct duty of care and that none of the changes will affect any current medical treatments your doctor has prescribed to you.
- It is your responsibility to advise your practitioner as to any new health changes such as pregnancy, breastfeeding or starting a new medication.
- Never stop existing medical treatment without consulting with the practitioner who prescribed that medical treatment to you.
- We want to provide as much care for you as possible. We cannot foresee any adverse reactions, so if you do suffer from an adverse reaction we ALWAYS recommend seeking medical advice or treatment from a doctor or hospital. If an adverse reaction happens to you, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “URGENT” and explain what has happened so we can help you as best as possible. We will not be held accountable or liable for any adverse reactions to any herbal or nutritional supplements as we always have done our duty of care to make sure the supplement was safe for you, however reactions can sometimes be unforeseen and unexpected. If you have a particular concern with a supplement, always stop it immediately. The quality and integrity of the supplement is the responsibility of the manufacturer, not Holly Sinclair.
- Holly is not a medical professional. None of the information provided is a substitute for mental health support or medical treatment.
- It is important to get clearance from your doctor before making major changes to your health, diet and lifestyle.